Certified Fixture & Gauge was established with a new direction in October of 2010. A group of 10 people of experienced technicians and engineers, totalling more than 50 years of experience comprise the CFG Inc. team.
Our team is based on dedication, integrity and our mission is to earn the respect of our suppliers and customers through partnership and innovation.
Our experience includes, but is not limited to:
- Custom 3-Axis CNC Machining
- Gauge design ⁄ concept functionalities
- GD & T experts
- Customer satisfaction
- Expert manual machine strategies
At Certified Fixture & Gauge, we provide superior consulting, manufacturing, and implementation for all fixtures and gauges in the automotive industry. Certified Fixture & Gauge brings a fresh and innovative approach from conceptual to final production of our fixtures and gauges
“Our Team strives to ensure our role as an industry leader
in quality and customer satisfaction.”
Our goal is to provide superior products based on our customers’ needs to solve simple to complex fixture design and machining problems. In addition to providing tooling, it is also our goal to provide exceptional service and support to our customers.
Our engineering functions include:
- Assist with design, analysis and construction of your project including on site assistance
- An engineer is assigned to a project and has responsibility for the project from design through manufacturing to customer acceptance
- Onsite service and process assistance at customer’s facility
- Develop a project from information supplied as a sketch through to 3D solid model
- Small or large prototyping capabilities are available
- Project Management
Our CAD⁄CAM capabilities include:
- 12 seats of VISI Solid Model software
- 1 seat of MasterCAM
- Full 3⁄5 Axis Machining programming capabilities
- 3D modeling of part and tooling
- Cutter path generation from a 3D model
We can accept many different file formats including: IGES, VDAFS, SAT, STEP, CATIA, PRT, and PRT.1.
Contact Us to provide superior products based on our customers’ needs to solve simple to complex fixture design and machining problems. In addition to providing this kind of tooling, it is also our goal to provide great service and support.